Tom knapp Sights

goldeyeslayer

Originally posted by Chessie Dog:

I just order two from Easy Hit's site. I got two for 36.00 and shipping was 4.00 also. Tom doesn't give you a discount for ordering more than one. Can't wait to try them out.

Chessie Dog & Benelliguy,

If you choose the correct "Shipping Info." on Tom Knapp's Online Store, you will find a shipping price based on a price formula regarding "Best Way Ground" (at $5 min.) or "Priority" ($10 min.), and then "International" ($16). If you are ordering the item(s) to be sent within the USA, it would be rather unthinkable to select "International" for your shipping choice, don't you think?

Also, I checked the prices and shipping on EasyHit's Online Store and you're both incorrect. The price of the Sport Shooting Beads are $25 + $4.95 S&H (not $4). If you buy 2 Sport Shooting Beads, they are $20 each with $4.95 S&H (not $4).

Please try to confirm your own mistakes before you blurt to the public on a forum such as this.

tongue.gif Sorry, that's just the way it is!

GooseBuster you are correct....i noticed that the post`s were wrong about Tom`s web site and the prices/shipping etc. I talked to Tom last week by e-mail after he did his show in Arkansas. I wanted to know if he removed the standard front sight when he mounted his EastHit sights ....he said no he mounts the EasyHit just behind the standard front sight and it works great. Good Job GooseBuster....

Goosebuster, I didn't mention anything about Tom's shipping prices. I mentioned no discount for two if ordered from Easy Hit. I was trying to help out folks on the site. I didn't make a mistake go out there and look for yourself. Tom's two for $46 and Easy hit is two $36. Hunting beads are $22 or two for $36. I had no need to choose the shipping choice on Tom's site. Read the post again before you blurt out.

Hmmmmmmmmm..it could be that the confusion is caused by talking about two different products. Tom only sells the SportShootingSights for $23 each and no multiple order discount ( he does not sell the HuntingBeadSight)....and EastHit sells the SportSight for $25 or two for $40...and the HuntingBead for $22 or two for $36...plus shipping of course ....

Originally posted by Chessie Dog:

Goosebuster, I didn't mention anything about Tom's shipping prices. I mentioned no discount for two if ordered from Easy Hit. I was trying to help out folks on the site. I didn't make a mistake go out there and look for yourself. Tom's two for $46 and Easy hit is two $36. Hunting beads are $22 or two for $36. I had no need to choose the shipping choice on Tom's site. Read the post again before you blurt out.

Hey Now, simmer a little. You've done it again. I double checked EasyHit's Web Store and it says - Sport Shooting Beads

$25.00, 2/$40.00 with $4.95 shipping. You quoted EasyHit's shipping at $4.

Where did you see the Sport Shooting Beads listed at 2 / $36 ? Then, while you're doing your math, please see that EasyHit is selling one for $25 where Knapp's are $23 with $5 S&H. No big deal, but when someone makes a mistake, they should fess up. My mistake is that I should have replied to you two guys separately. Benelliguy was the one that quoted Knapp's S&H was $16. You just agreed that EasyHit's shipping was $4. You both remain wrong.

One thing for sure is that the sights work very well and the product speaks for itself. When you get yours on and shoot with it you should like it. :D

just jump off the Tom Knapp band wagon and look into other makers if your soo concerned about price! ... Tom's obviously at the point where they are paying him a pretty healthy fee (we're not talking a few hundred bucks here fella's) so you're paying for advertised endorsements of a 'world record holder' instead of the actual product and a reasonable profit mark-up....

to each their own tho ... some folks need that kinda stuff.

• 3 weeks later...

I got 2 Benelli shotguns. Montefeltro and a Super Black Eagle. I got the easyhit sights on both of them. I love them and they are by far the best fiber optic sight you can put on your shotgun. I even gave bought a couple and gave them away as christmas gifts. The way I look at it if you can afford a shotgun that runs from $ 800 to $ 1000 plus whats a $ 20 - $ 30 for a sight. Just my 2 cents. Shoot safe! Brian

Originally posted by birddog:

just jump off the Tom Knapp band wagon and look into other makers if your soo concerned about price! ... Tom's obviously at the point where they are paying him a pretty healthy fee (we're not talking a few hundred bucks here fella's) so you're paying for advertised endorsements of a 'world record holder' instead of the actual product and a reasonable profit mark-up....

to each their own tho ... some folks need that kinda stuff.

Birddog,

I couldn't resist my reply after reading yours. I happen to know that some endorsers for certain companies are paid well for their "Cereal Box" endorsements but they remain on the "Cereal Box" for a very short time. Mr. Knapp has been on the road and serving several TV shows and commercials for quite a long time. Do you think that he would risk an on-going career by endorsing something that is just a mere "Product", or could it be that he is pricing himself into a long term relation and the products that he endorses must meet his personal approval?

Just a thought :cool: