Benelli M4 Extension Tube

Diabolus

I was not rubbing salt in the wounds you wanted to know where to get a benelli extension I gave you two choices go buy one off of ebay or look around at a gun show !

What do you thing some one here has one he will give you for 20 bucks shipped!

they are banned pay the price or go with out !

:rolleyes:

http://surecycle.com/default.asp?page_id=3&parent_id=0&CategoryId=30 this extension tube is black but looks way better than the faux magazine limiter that comes factory!!! plus you get a s.s. spring and a U.S. follower for like $89.00 plus the people there are great and took care of me!! there is a picture of my Benelli with this extension installed under M1014 topic. anyone who would pay the $500 dollars that they are asking now needs to talk to me about some swamp land I need to sell cheap.... :D

hk53, I don't think Diabolus meant anything with his post. I just think he is frustrated with the fact that you could buy a nice handgun for what these factory 2 shot extensions are going for these days. I agree with you that your going to have to look around for one , be patient and maybe it will payoff. It did for me. Best of luck to you in your search. Michael

Hehe... relax hk53! Like AR said, I was only frustrated. But out of that frustration came a wonderfull thing. I just came back from a gun store after purchasing two Benelli M4's (11707) and I am getting the factory Benelli tubes installed just like the military model! Out the door price for 1580. Check out what it will look like:

http://www.armietiro.it/edisport/armi/Notizie.nsf/AllDocID/e69bd3c48de8a4b9c125703800488faa/$FILE/SfondoM4.jpg

The stock of course is not the one pictured; however, I purchased the telescoping stock.

What part of the world do you hail from Diabolus? Your line says LA, is that right? You found a dealer in LA that is going to order and get you a factory 7 round tube? Are you a LEO or Military? Me thinks there will be trouble if you are not. Or your dealer just does not know what he is up against. Fill us in if I am wrong.

[ 07-01-2006, 10:01 PM: Message edited by: jmikesteen ]

The telescoping stock will not be installed on the shotgun - it was an opportunity to purchase one so I did.

In California it is legal to have 10 rounds or less in a pistol grip shotgun. The 5+ round limit died with the Federal AWB.

The laws in California are very confusing.

[ 07-01-2006, 11:23 PM: Message edited by: Diabolus ]

Originally posted by Diabolus:

I just came back from a gun store after purchasing two Benelli M4's (11707) and I am getting the factory Benelli tubes installed just like the military model!

Benelli does not import the full-length tube models for anyone other than the military. Even LEO's have to use the +2 extension. And Benelli will not sell the full-length tube (#066J) here in the states. Believe me, I tried. Perhaps you are referring to getting two +2 magazine extensions installed?

No, this is the factory full-length tube. LEO's do not have to use the +2 extension, I have first hand experience with that from the LAPD and the Long Beach Police Department - both departments have the full length tube.

The tube is identical to the one I posted in the picture, it came in the Benelli wrapper.

Originally posted by Diabolus:

The tube is identical to the one I posted in the picture, it came in the Benelli wrapper.

I bet Benelli would have a fit if they knew. They're not even allowed to sell the +2 extensions to civilians anymore, let alone the full-length factory tubes. Benelli refused to sell me part #066J when I called them.

But, on a happier note, I got around all that:

414385.jpg

:D

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Are there any markings on the Factory extension tube for the M4. Nodak Spud sold out of there steel models. You can not tell any difference by looking. I though I bought a factory one on e-bay but was sent an Alum. model from Nodak. I think the steel ones are being sold as factory.

I got a steel one for Nodak last week. Brownell's also sells them. The ones that I have seen from the factory are not marked. That being said I have only seen three factory 2 shot extensions. If you want a full length tube Socomguy sells them he has a post on this forum. I sent an email to him on getting one.

John

I have been searching for a while hoping to purchase an original extension tube for the M4. Does anyone here have one for sale or know where I can get one?

Thank you

Yeah, go to lesalesusa.com, tell them you frequent this sight- and walla. Talk to Arnold and tell him your Benelli needs bro. He'll help you out.