SBE II PROBLEMS a summary Would like comments

sleepydoc

I just got my SBE2 lefthand camo 26", after reading about all the possible problems, I contacted

Benelli USA [email protected], they are very

customer service oriented! Anyway, I checked my

tube wrench and it works on all 5 chokes, also it

seems like my butt pad is on pretty tight, as for the

safety, it is a little stiff..but I told them that I would

hunt with it this year and then have them fix it if necessary. I also found out when my gun was made, by giving them the serial number...which was made 2 months ago.

Hey mudhen.......... went and did my paper work on my new sbe2 and yes the safety was good and the pad was on there good i didn't take it off but i pulled on it a few times and it was on tight. also the sling hole was cool......so far so good.... the big test is when i get the gun and take it hunting. So maybe benelli is quietly fixing the problems.

one more thing wsup with that cheap *** choke key they send with the sbe2 it looks like a key that should come with a 200.00 gun. my sbe1 has a nice 1st class key one that you would expect from a benelli gun...........my 2 cents on that cheap *** key they send with the sbe2.

• 6 years later...

Sleepydoc, our friend mudhen sent me the exact same response when I detailed problems I was having with my SBEII. I believe he just pastes the same message to everyone that outlines any concerns they have regarding this particular shotgun. I guess he is a ral fan of Benelli but really, it is not very productive to see this kind of stuff when the rest of us are trying to get honest feedback from each other regarding these products. Now as for your concerns, I too had a list of problems, most of which had to do with recoil and choke tubes etc. I think you have probably ween my post. However, Benelli addressed "every" one of my problems and paid for every fix jsut as mudhen suggested they would do. You really have to give them a chance because they are really customer service oriented and quite anxious to remedy any problems. Also, I must admit, part of my problem was me being inexperienced with shotguns in general and Benelli was very patient with me as they spent a long time on the phone with me on basic shotgun principals, fit, shot size etc etc. All in all, you have one of the best overall shotguns available today. Be patient and and work wioth Benelli and you will ultimately be satified. Sincerely

Mudhen has helped more people on this forum than the sum total of all of those to whom you will ever craft a reply.

Did you seriously just spend time looking through the past 7 years worth of posts just to make your utterly lame attempt at slandering one of the most respected members on these forums?

Your life must suck even more than what it appears to on the surface.

You've already laid a steamer or two and then edited in hindsight. Well, drop your knickers, sweet pea, because your rearward vision is needed once again.

Dqvt7.jpg

Mudhen has helped more people on this forum than the sum total of all of those to whom you will ever craft a reply.

Did you seriously just spend time looking through the past 7 years worth of posts just to make your utterly lame attempt at slandering one of the most respected members on these forums?

Your life must suck even more than what it appears to on the surface.

You've already laid a steamer or two and then edited in hindsight. Well, drop your knickers, sweet pea, because your rearward vision is needed once again.

Dqvt7.jpg

Tucker301, I don't disagree that Mudhen has surely helped numerous people on this site. I am sure you and Mudhen are extremely knowledgable. However, can you go back and read Mudhen's original reply and tell me how it helped anyone? I would hate to be ignorant and seeking assistance on this site, and get a reply like that.

look up explanation above your post

I know who dug it up i was just messing with you guys, lighten up a tad pull thong from crack and take deep breath? Too bad older threads just do not go away kinda like people that do not know how to operate Italian Shotguns and the ones that complain about them a little too much!:)

I would hate to be ignorant and seeking assistance on this site, and get a reply like that.

A troll is a troll, period :)

Look at the posting history of this troll.

I stand by my reply.

Maybe the person was bridge-less for those 5 missing years :confused: