Pics of my M1014

jakjakman

Hey all! As a way of inducting myself into the Benelli club I though I'd share some pics of my new M1014! I picked her up a week ago and still haven't had a chance to shoot her yet, but I will this week! I can't wait. I'm still blown away by how well this shotgun fits in my hands, it's perfect!

Benelli003.jpg

Benelli004.jpg

Benelli007.jpg

Benelli008.jpg

Benelli025.jpg

Originally posted by Red Cobra:

quote:
Originally posted by john h:

Just being curious. What do you use a firearm like that for?

Well john h, the Benelli M4 can be used for a variety of tasks: three gun tactical shooting matches, home defense, or just shooting paper at the range just to name a few. smile.gif Zombies. You forgot the zombies. :D

Originally posted by jakjakman:

I shouldn't have any trouble. (knock on wood ;) )

But there's no wood to knock on there! tongue.gif Very nice.

Zombies... yes, musn't forget the undead. For a good laugh, check out the "Zombie Survival Guide." It's perfect for any young and excited zombie hunter.

You could go waterfowl hunting with it... as long as your hunting partners are deaf or don't mind going there.

Yea Tex, I understand what you're saying. The thing is, if the Benelli M4 is so prone to failure, how in the heavens did it ever finish the military's trials with a good enough score to become the next combat shotgun? All the reviews I've seen regarding the military-tested M4s say they're about as reliable as you can get, like you could use it as a club if you had to.

Anyway, so far it seems most of the trouble has been with the M4s that have 4 gas ports instead of 2.... If I remember right the limited edition M1014 is pretty much the exact same model as the military issued M1014 except for the collapsible stock and mag tube. So I think I'll be okay.

Originally posted by jakjakman:

Yea Tex, I understand what you're saying. The thing is, if the Benelli M4 is so prone to failure, how in the heavens did it ever finish the military's trials with a good enough score to become the next combat shotgun? All the reviews I've seen regarding the military-tested M4s say they're about as reliable as you can get, like you could use it as a club if you had to.

Anyway, so far it seems most of the trouble has been with the M4s that have 4 gas ports instead of 2.... If I remember right the limited edition M1014 is pretty much the exact same model as the military issued M1014 except for the collapsible stock and mag tube. So I think I'll be okay.

Don't worry jakjakman, that's a fine weapon you have there. You'll be OK. smile.gif