Benelli Tactical

M1014

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

madecov, theres another pic of the light set up on the topic called Benellis Best,use your search, under post a reply. The light is a SureFire Tactical ,Universal model L60,6volt lamp module with tip off infa red filter,,its my partners set up.

The magazine called Guns&Weapons for law enforcement ,Feb 2004,still on the stand has an excellent article of your intrest. take it easy M1014

[ 01-01-2004, 05:30 PM: Message edited by: M1014 ]

Ah, the ever-growing fraternity of M1014/M4 lovers!

3 Gun Gear makes a variety of shell holders using nylon webbing and velcro. The Remington 1100 Competition Master comes standard with one of their side-saddle style shell holders.

As for lights, the hot setup would seem to be the mount by Sidearmor (as pictured previously in this thread) and a Surefire Millenium Universal Light.

I'm trying to come up with a way to mount a vertical fore grip. This would give better control, the same stance that I use with a carbine, and allow space on the fore end to mount another shell holder.

Dan

someone on this post mentioned using a choke on a 1014, is that possible? i looked at mine but do not see anyway of using a choke. i was told by benelli that it has a built in choke. has anyone else had issues getting replys from benelli. i have email twice with no reply. it has been over a month now. thanks.

Doc,all civilian version M1014s from 0001-2500 serial #s have the extra heavy duty military fixed choke barrell,no changing out chokes reqiured.Theres alot of books,mags,internet stuff that will also show this feature ,and your owners manual will mention the choke option"if supplied" hope this helps M1014 ;)