SBEII TURKEYCHOKE

Buckshot

Briley makes a Turkey choke but ya gotta call them and special order the for the Crio SBE II! If ya wanta get your existing tubes Crio dipped to include Barrells,Actions, & Tubes go to 300below.com or call 1-800-276-2550 they will send a price sheet to ya that explains what needs to be done to do your Rifle, Shotguns & Tubes

Originally posted by benddg:

I got real good patterns from a Terror .655. I sent my last SBE to Rhino chokes and had the barrel done special for turkeys, my SBE II with the terror throws a better patern than the old one did.

Ditto the Crio .655 Terror for turkeys. Simply awesome rifle like patterns.

[ 01-30-2005, 09:17 PM: Message edited by: BLKLABMAN ]

Thanks for the replies. I got a Cabella's catalog in the mail the day after I sent this request. I saw those chokes in the catalog I just did not know how good they were. I would like to know where I could get the Terror that was spoke about in the reply. I have not heard of that choke but what was said about it sounds good.

• 2 weeks later...

try the following website, it is for Pure Gold Chokes. It has a list of dealers who can provide you with thier product. I know they have an exccellent choke for the SBEII. It is .670 constriction, and shoots all loads (4's, 5's, 6's,) well in lead or Hevi-Shot. Try the new Hevi-13 with this combo. AWSOME!!! Performance!!!