Need Help !

Spas-15

I know its not a benelli but thought maybe some one here in this section may have one or know of someone who has a Spas 15... heres the problem.

I purchased a Franchi spas 15 from a gun store dealer, when I received the shotgun I was happy with the otter apperents of the weapon.

Its was until I took it to the range to shoot it that I find that the gun does not work.

So I called the dealer back and he said to send it to a local gunsmith and send him the bill or the results....I though "cool" this guy is going to be straight, Yea Right! ..... when I took it to my local gunsmith he told me that the weapon was missing the Extractor, Spring and Pin... I asked my gunsmith if he could get them for me ...he said no, that I should have the guy that sold me the gun do 1 of 2 things....... 1, Find the parts and ship them to me or 2, refund my $4500.00 dollars.

Well I told the dealer the results and choices.....that was the last time I heard from him and he will not return my calls, email and faxes.

So I have been trying to find the parts for about a year now.

If anyone could help me locate the parts or sell me the parts I need I would be very greatful.

I had one guy named Carlson who sells alot of parts for the spas 12 tryed to help but it fell through ...... By the way the company Carlsons is a very good company, the people there are very helpful.

TIA

You paid too much.

http://www.gunsamerica.com/guns/976803429.htm

File for a judgement against the dealer for the gun not being what he had marketed it to be.

I believe you can do this through a local court, but the judgement will be binding against any of his assets, holdings, or income... not to mention screwing with his credit report.

Send it back to him for a refund.

Refund first, then ship.

Tucker thqnks for your reply, But like I said the guy will not return my calls, email or faxs and its been about 14 months.

I was ok with the price, an still am (because I really wanted it for my collection) so I feel I did not pay to much, I just want the gun to work properly.

Oyea and thanks for the link, I might buy that one to. smile.gif

Moderators is it ok if I can post the name of the dealer who sold me the gun?

Maybe someone out there can point me in a new direction.

TIA

The name of the dealer is:

J.B Allen (Brian) or Mike

Sunset Weapons System

854 E. County Rd 50 N.

Danville, IN 46122

Like I said....If there is anyone that has the parts or can get the parts I need please let me know, I would be very thankful.

TIA

Spas-15,

Why is it that you can't take shotgun to a different smith? maybe they can find the parts you need, and send a bill to that sorry outfit that calls himself a dealer. BTW that is an interesting looking shotgun, I am going to do a little research on that one. good luck, and I hope you get everything sorted out.

Ya might contact TROMIX of Oklahoma.....I have his address somewher...he has a website..try a search of TROMIX Weapons or Tromix Saiga Tactical Shotguns or other..He can most probably make the parts you need better than factory....I'll try to asap his web address to you when I get to Hm base..The Owner & Gunsmith s name is Tony..& if he can't do it..nobody can...He owns & makes just about every type & style of Tactical SG & Title 3 weapon there is...

Stay Safer!

Wade

Originally posted by t1h5t@3:

That might have been an ethnic, not a racial slur. But regardless of ethnicity or race, people with smallpox often wrap towels or blankets around themselves to contain the puss. So perhaps it wasn't a slur of any kind.

With that kind of backpedalling, you should go into politics. Very Clintonesque!

:D

Originally posted by Nemesis:

quote:
Originally posted by t1h5t@3:

That might have been an ethnic, not a racial slur. But regardless of ethnicity or race, people with smallpox often wrap towels or blankets around themselves to contain the puss. So perhaps it wasn't a slur of any kind.

With that kind of backpedalling, you should go into politics. Very Clintonesque!

:D BLAH,BLAH,BLAH!!!! take it to a talk show :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Ol'Roy:

Spas-15,

Why is it that you can't take shotgun to a different smith? maybe they can find the parts you need, and send a bill to that sorry outfit that calls himself a dealer. BTW that is an interesting looking shotgun, I am going to do a little research on that one. good luck, and I hope you get everything sorted out.

Yes very cool SG smile.gif

If it was new call the manufacturer

If it was used call the manufacturer they can help.

If it was used I am sure you bought as is.

That is now your problem.

You can try to sue, but it will cost you more than the parts and labor to fix it.

Tell the store owner you will tell everyone you know, how he treated you.

Some life lessons are expensive.