Benelli Practical

M1014

Unbelievably cool....don't know much about this guy...what the h' is that front-end...a flash suppressor / brake?, a choke?....is it integral to the barrel?...

my, my...very nice beast.

ps...new poster question...re: UBB image posting...how do you (or can you) post pics resident on your hard drive using the site's UBB codes, or do I have to upload the pics to a URL somewhere?....tks

bought it off the original owner with all the accessories intact,,box,manual speed loaders etc,,been verry well taken care of,,,nos means sitting around factory piece,not used,new old stock,,,this is nearly that,,barely broken in,,,they're getting rare since production ceased in 04,,its a six year run of this model. :cool:

thanks tucker for helping that guy on the computer tech because i'm horrible at it,,,MattL,,the flash suppressor comes off,,its really a two piece item,,flash suprresssor/choke tube,,cleric,,no range time yet,,still fondling smile.gif

[ 02-26-2006, 03:03 PM: Message edited by: M1014 ]