low profile shells

fox

I boughy me benelli 10 years ago and have always hunted duck and geese. I now live in Texas and starting to hunt dove which I guess you normaly use the low profile shells. The problem that I have is that the low profile shells will not eject from my gun so I have to use the high profile shell.

Is there anything that I can do to fix this problem and does Benelli have a warranty for problems like this?

By low profile I take it you mean low brass? Try at least a 3 dram, 1 1/8 ounce load and see how it does. That's the lowest Benelli recommends shooting in the manual. Mine will shoot lower but maybe I just got lucky with my gun.

This actually was a problem that my dad had when he took my gun last year. I do not know what shells he was using to cause this problem. I did buy box 3-1/4 dr.eq., 1 1/8 oz. low brass so hopefully this work.

Thanks for your help.