Stocks and barrells

FBF311

Hello: I am new to benelli and curious if any one knows if the Comfort tech stock, and Crio barrells will fit a Super black eagle one. I recently purchased the SBE from a coworker after giving up on my stoger due to jamming problems. If the stock and barrells are interchangeable where might I find them for sale. I have checked Ebay and had very little success. I would appreciate any input I could get. Thank you.

Yes, the Crio barrels will fit on an SBE, but you either need to purchase an SBE II forearm or have your SBE forearm modified by Benelli in Maryland.

If you get an SBE II forearm or have your forearm modified, it will still work fine with your SBE 1 gun and barrel.

I don't believe the SBE II stock will work on the SBE because of a difference in the trigger guards.

I think I read somewhere on here that you could modify either the stock or the back of the triggerguard to make a Comfortech stock work on a SBE1, but it wouldn't be a factory looking conversion. Right now the only place you could get a comfortech stock is on ebay. Once in awhile there might be one for sale but they don't last long.