new recoil pad?

MASTERBLASTR

after a year of owning my SBEII the recoil pad is wearing out and dinging. but I´ve only shot about 1500 round through the shotgun. and believe me I take great care for the gun.

where can I find a relacement?

the confortech pieces of rubber in the stock are all misaligned and look out of place, specially the one on top, has anyone experienced this?

the once looking princess is now looking like a 870 well used tool.

from down the border, JOE

Masterblastr, please let Benelli customer service know about this. They may replace the items free of charge. I think Benelli may be the only source for the upper cheek piece. Good luck and keep us informed of the progress with this problem.............

Hi,

Only After only a year your recoil pad is wearing & dinging? You are the only one who faced this problem or you know anyone else you is facing the same problem like you? Hows its possible explain it.....

And why your confortech pieces of rubber in the stock are all misaligned and look out of place?

Inform the Benelli as soon as possible by phone and Benelli customer services.

Are you the only one who is facing these problems?

Inform Benelli & let us know about this whole sistution.

Me eagerly waiting your reply about this problem.