Nova recoil reducer

tonto

I don't have a Nova, and I've never installed one of their recoil reducers, but... I THINK it may just be a rubber spacer, used to ensure that the recoil reducer fits snugly in the mounting bracket, so it doesn't rattle around.

If you find out for sure, let us know.

Originally posted by tonto:

My son & I both have new nova's and I'm installing recoil reducers in them both. I noticed inside of both brackets there is a piece of rubber hose. Does anyone know the purpose of this? HELP> tonto

smile.gif Let me remember, well you place your recoil reducer in and the left over space you use the rubber by cutting it to fit then close the cover.

• 3 months later...

If anyone has access to a spacer for the Nova Pump please let me know. By the way. I recently purchased a NEW Nova pump and ALL the chokes were too long for the gun and I had to have them machined to fit properly. I am a little leary of the quality assurance that Benelli is using as my gun has now two problems and is new! ANyone else having these problems let me know.