Nova Cleaning Question

Cleric

I got my Nova at the very beginning of this waterfowl season and have been truly enjoying the gun. Having a firearm that is this worry-free has been a true joy.

I have been cleaning and lubing it with BreakFree CLP. I use the product on all my firearms. However, when I clean the exterior of the Nova barrel, my cleaning cloth comes away with a slight brown color. As far as I can tell, this isn't the color of the CLP and it doesn't occur on other firearms.

Anybody have any similar experiences cleaning the Nova barrel?

Thanks!

It is just the packaging greese and the weapon should be cleaned when you first get it. Its nothing to worry about I use clp also but u should try MPRO 7 its bio friendly and does not hurt the finish or your guns.

Mpro 7 comes in many types, there is clp, a type of cleaner spray that wont hurt ur finish and the gel cleaner for copper in barrels but this can hurt ur finish.

[ 11-29-2005, 10:15 PM: Message edited by: Commando ]