X2Faster, Not better - who cares

Retired@30

I shoot evey weekend, literally, and hunt about 60 or so days a year (not including travel) in North/South America, Europe, and Africa which I hunt 3x a year. I have some 30 shotguns and I grab a Benelli probably half the time because they work, not becasue they are fast or not fast. I also drive my Hummer 3x more than my '75 Dino Ferarri, my new Lotus Elise, or my beater vette; and it takes me half as long to travel from my Sausalito town house to the city than it does from either my Sonoma retreat or Portola Valley estate- so what does the speed of a shotgun, or a car, or travel have anything to do with the price of tea in China? ;)

Are you over compensating for something? HMMMM?You can be honest. Can I borrow some money? This whole thing has spun outta control. The main POINT I believe, was mudhen didn't like Benelli making a false claim. That particular claim is that Benelli states they have the fastest shotguns in the world. Well they don't. So it's a false statement. No one has said anything negative about Benelli. mudhen mentioned he has bought several Benellis over the years and he likes them just fine. I own a couple as well and think there great guns. (I really want to get my hands on that M3 folder thats just popped up, that is what the loan would be for so you can see it is for a great cause. I just gotta add that bad boy to my collection. They say its even NIB!! So western union me the money. Thanks) Now someone hit this whole thread with some 000 buck please. The original one and this spin off.

The X2 is faster, much faster, and now it has taken Tom Knapp's record too.

To add injury to insult - the young stud will prolly top the record by 2 clays shortly.

Tom will prolly have to retire soon and buy fancy cars to compensate for his lost manhood.....

mudhen - CA

Yeah the X2 and the browning gold ( built on the same platform) are both faster and benelli should drop the speed claim so we can stop poking them with a stick about it.

Of course to push even the limits of the Benelli action you are going to have to break 15-16 pigeons in 2 seconds to overcome its cycle limitation of aprox .13 seconds. I guess once I get that good I will dump the benelli and switch over to the x2 also. ;0)