turkey load and choke?

Chrzion

greetings all,

I am going turkey hunting for my first time this fall in wisconsin. I am looking for suggestions for loads to test patterns on and a good choke. I was given an Undertaker choke for free, guy bought it and got it for the wrong model, but it fits my nova. Any suggestions on loads that you can give so i can have an idea what to test my patterns with and suggestions about choke and any comments on the Undertaker choke i have, thanks all.

Chrzion

I use a Rhino .660 with Winchester Xtended Range 5s or 6s. I also have a Kick's .655 that patterns Winchester HV 5s really well as a back up. Many have been reporting great results with Primos chokes and Winchester XRs in their Benellis.

I had an Undertaker choke expand inside my gun and almost ruin my barrel after 20 shots. The biggest shell I fired through it was a 3 1/2" copper plated 4. Probably an isolated incident, but pissed me off nonetheless.