I did it!!

bigreid

I ordered my SBEII, max-4, 28", left handed. Now I need to extend the LOP. I have contacted the guy in MI and will probably buy his product. I have contacted Benelli and they said they are working on it, I would rather have a Benelli product once they get it designed, any word on that yet???

I don't think that "I thought I told you I ordered that a while back, ...." is going to fly. For that kind of money; there's no way a woman forgets. You say $1,500.00 gun, she THINKS $1,500.00 sofa or something. I think the psychologists call it a a "memory association" thing. When she sees you fondling your new gun, and looks over at her old sofa ... bingo ... the little light bulb over her head goes on ... and you're toast. :eek:

BM, you hit it right on the head! We do have old couches, that "must" be replaces with leather couches. I also have 3 bathrooms to redo, shelves to build, and a house to reside. Well, I have managed to put those projects off for quite a while, another year I can pull off.

Notice, I never mentioned how much the gun actually cost. Hopefully she won't ask or see the benelli motto. I am trying to liquidate some guns in order to cover some of the costs.

SgtCathy, I was wondering if you were actually a woman. I know the nickname pretty much gives it away, but you never know these days.

That devious plan pretty much answers my question.

Men just think they can be underhanded, but when a real pro steps in, the cream rises to the top! tongue.gif

I think I will make a game time decision, when if finally comes in, (which can take a while in Alaska) the answer will come from above! Hopefully I sell my trap gun before the SBE comes so I have a little capitol to justify the purchase!

The sisterhood at work ,... ahey sarg??? LOL Tryn to geter the couch. ;)

And ... men DON'T think ... that's the problem Tuck. :eek: Women think BEFORE the problem (at least this kind of problem.) Men just try to scratch their befuddled heads and stumble out of the mess they got themselves into. "What? ... me WORRY???" Just like this guy ... so desperate that he's on the internet hoping that one OTHER man in the gene pool ... somewhere on the planet ... can save his bacon. LOL Out of the 4,000 Benelli forum dudes ... the BEST proposal so far comes from ... SgtCathy???? We should be ashamed of ourselves! tongue.gif