M1 Super90 28 Guage

jdog

I own both an M1 & M2 20 Guage, and prefer the slimmer feel of the M1, it just seems to handle quicker for me. My dream gun this week would be an M1 28 guage...what a great little dove gun that would be. Does anyone in this forum that has experience with the M1 & M2 agree that the M2 has inferior handling characteristics. Do you think there is a chance of ever seeing the super 90 in 28 guage.

Just Curious...Thanks

I haven't noticed any major handling difference between the M1&M2, other than I think the M2 comfortech stock with the airtouch dimple checkering gives a more positive grip than the non comfortech stocks. The only complaint I had about my M2 when I first got it was that I found that the angle of the pistol grip was more curved than on the M1 and was akward and uncomfortable for my small hands. After I shot the gun a little I got used to it and actually prefer it now over the oldstyle because the M2's grip keeps your hand in place better during recoil.