Newbie Post

MOFOWLER

Hello everyone, A friend told me that this forum was good so I thought i'd better register. Just picked me up a 28 in. SBE II left hand. So far I have put 175 rounds through it. It has cycled everyhing including 3 dram 1 1/8. So far I couldn't be happier with the fit and performance of the gun. However it still has a ways to go to earn my complete trust. The gun will be used primarily for waterfowl which brings up a question. My gun is not camo so I was wondering how the finish did with rust, dings, ect... Sometimes I'm a little hard on my duck gun, but i'm going to try to keep this one a lot nicer than my 870 super mag. Thanks guys

I got a SBE II LH last spring, used it for waterfowl and upland game this season. The only wear problem I notice was the metal sling swivels were marking the barrel. Swithed to polymer swivels at the end of the season and see no problems. Liked my SBE II so much, I bought a M2 LH.

• 2 weeks later...