FYI-Oct. Shooting Times Cordoba 20ga. article

Full Bore

Just got the Oct.06 Shooting Times today which has an article on Benelli's 20 ga. Cordoba and 20 ga. M2. I din't know they were coming out with a 20ga. Cordoba. Did any of you? You'll have to check it out. I'm off to work now and you can bet this mag is going with me. There is also an article on wingshooting basics. Just wanted to inform.

After fully reading the article it mainly talks about how Benelli's ID system and Comfortech work which most of us already understand. Kind of a bummer that they really don't get into a lot of the specifics of the new Cordoba or M2 20's and with more pictures but it seems the author loved them. But there is clearly a picture of 20ga Cordoba which by the way does not look to be ported and the article doesn't mention that it is and according to the published specs its a 28" barrel only. Hopefully it won't take as long to come out as the 20ga. M2. Only time will tell. Can't wait to see either of them.

Yes Tucker thats certainly a purdy one to drool over! :cool: :D :D