Say it ain't so!

Chemo13

I recently returned my SBE in hopes of picking up a new SBEII. I've called 15 gun shops around the Detroit area and no luck. Not even Cabela's has em.

I've had people even say they're not out yet.

I have been told that there is going to be a 2 month back order.

Anyone know how to get one earlier? I'm looking for 26-28" barrel, in 4D max. Pref lefty, but righty will do.

Im really pumped, as its my first shot gun, and i want to do some practicing before the season.

Any help would be welcomed!

John

AWESOME!! Glad to here you got it ... Great price too!!... did I happen to mention my brokerage fee?? -kidding- Glad I was able to help.

Let me know how the transaction goes and when you recieve it. Also, throw some input up on the board as to how it shoots and handles recoil comparerd to the old design. I'm sure folks here would love to hear more!!

Congrats again! Good Luck!

(oops - what I meant was 'west' of Detroit... east puts you in Lake St. Claire or in Ontario...pardon that)

[ 04-14-2004, 11:17 AM: Message edited by: birddog ]