Cant believe how it works

jimsam

I never said I agree with the posts my name is on.All I was saying was that I boiught a M 2 and the rib was slanted I could not get the proper sight picture? I called The guy who says Ill fix it. Creig Johnson At Least 08 times with no responce (busy Man) I heard fron a young lady and she said to send the Barrel in and it would be taken care of,Im a poor guy who just let go of 1600 bucks for My M 2 and a nova for my son . Guess how I feel lot of bucks for anyone.Got No Answer from any one.

[ 03-04-2005, 04:15 PM: Message edited by: jimsam ]

Man!!!! this just ain't right.....I make one comment about ranges and get a three page reply (it was in fun okay)....but, tucker don't get nothing for his. I'm telling...............maybe it's because I only got about 50 posts.......does that mean I'm still a newbie???

Originally posted by EFLOYD:

Man!!!! this just ain't right.....I make one comment about ranges and get a three page reply (it was in fun okay)....but, tucker don't get nothing for his.

You insulted the upper crust. I went for the grease on the bottom of the pan :D