Benelli M4 on TV

STA

Drats just missed this over the weekend. This week's Mail Call on the History Channel featured a segment on the M4.

"Ep #78

Aired on Saturday, June 25 at 1:00am ET

Host R. Lee Ermey shows off what he does best--shoot stuff! The Gunny's weapon of choice this week is the Marine Corps' brand new military shotgun, the Benelli M4."

From past experience, I assumed this would air about 5 times this week, but as near as I can find, it won't repeat until Saturday, July 16 at 12:00pm ET.

Also, next month on the Outdoor Channel, the American Rifleman Television show will run the feature "Benelli's U.S. M1014 Combat Shotgun". Air dates should be July 25, 27 and 30.

Unfortunately I cannot receive this on my cable system, so some kind soul will have to let us know it is (and perhaps tape a copy for us poor souls).

these are my weapons of choice,,,,,,all others are JUST gateway guns-----{{{good ammo is a big trigger for me}}}so go see your local gun dealer and tell him you want the good stuff-----------------Benelli now!!!!!!!!!! peace and serenity to my Benelli brothers and sisters---M1014 :cool: 304909.jpg

[ 07-20-2005, 05:40 PM: Message edited by: M1014 ]

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by M1014:

261967.jpg these are my weapons of choice,,,,,,all others are JUST gateway guns-----{{{good ammo is a big trigger for me}}}so go see your local gun dealer and tell him you want the good stuff-----------------Benelli now!!!!!!!!!! peace and serenity to my Benelli brothers and sisters---M1014 :cool:

M1014 you need to re-post your pics! The image is no longer available. I would love to see your Benelli's. Thx