NIB Benelli M4 package

THEOZZ

Commando:

If you would price everything out it's not that bad of a price. I guess I had to buy everything when I put it together andI know I'm not out of line.

$1350 M4

$ 225 M4 Coll Stock

$ 188 Us Made Mag tube

$1763.00 for this and I'm including a Benelli Factory tube which has been sold from $200 to $800 on ebay. I guess I must be crazy for asking so much for the M4 I have listed.

I know what would make Commando happy, I need to change my add for a free Benelli M4 just pay for shipping.

S&H $1850.00 smile.gif

[ 12-13-2006, 12:49 AM: Message edited by: THEOZZ ]

No matter what you paid for it and all extras, its still a used gun now and as I was always taught its only worth what someone is willing to pay you for it.

I too have an M4 with all those assy's and all the stocks but I know I will never be able to get all my money back if I should ever decide to sell it.

Everyone is looking for a deal or they might as well buy it from a dealer and the availibility of M4's are increasing.

I hope you get your asking price but if you want to move it you may have to take a little less.

Have you put it on Guns America or Gun Broker yet?