Collapsible Stock Mod for M1014?

Flame Red

Dennis,

All caps makes your post more difficult to read and it makes you appear to be less knowledgable than perhaps you really are.

The key labeled "Shift" makes the big letters come and go at will.

A great place for big letters is at the beginning of a sentence.

What Duggan means by "bump a two year old thread" is that rather than beginning a new thread to ask your new question, you tacked it on to the end of a discussion that ended two years ago.

If you look closely, you will see dates by each post.

In this case, even though your question does have some relevance to the original one, you would have been better off posting a new question.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the time you guys refer folks to the "search function" when an old topic pop up. Now some guy actually uses the search function and follows-up on the existing information, trying to do the right thing.

I guess to "some people" on "some forums" ya just can’t get it right.

Most of the time "WE" are our own worst enemy

You use the search function to find information and do research on topics that have already been covered.

If you have further questions that have not been answered, or you want further discussion, you start a new topic utilizing the information you found in the old threads.

I was going to make some analogy between book reports and writing in reference books as opposed to starting your own reports, but I am starting to get shaky vision from lack of sleep.

That said, its not a big deal. Post away!

good to see the old crew,,those where the days when the 11701 was the only weapon avaliable in the states and you had to make it happen back then,,before model choices,, and tucker 301 was new and scared of M1014 topics,,,,hekk I don't think he even posted yet :D :D ,,, man ..Ive seen you growup here grasshopper,,as for duggan,,probably still living at home with mommy and daddy,,,but now that you're out ,,I"m your Benelli Daddy tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

Originally posted by Stoner:

Most of the time you guys refer folks to the "search function" when an old topic pop up. Now some guy actually uses the search function and follows-up on the existing information, trying to do the right thing.

I guess to "some people" on "some forums" ya just can’t get it right.

Most of the time "WE" are our own worst enemy

Stoner,,please excuse my pupils,, :cool:

...A one..A two ..A threeee.....Hit it...

Evreee tymmmme we go ta townnnnn......

M1014 kicks Ir'e Dawg ahrownnnnnnn.......

Whoooohaaa!.

tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif smile.gif

Yeah..Yeah..I know...too much time on my hands...All ma paperworks done...& I'm bored...

Back ta tha field,man-yana...

[ 10-16-2006, 11:31 PM: Message edited by: StarLynx ]

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
So I have searched the forum and still cant find pics and details on the mod on the M1014 skeleton stock. Any links? Looks like to me just mill the bottom off and add some notches. I just need to know where to put the notches and any other tips to tell the machinist.

Either trade your 1014 for an M4 or just buy a recoil spring tube for an M4. The standard factory M4 recoil spring tube already has the flats and notches. Have a gunsmith install it for you unless you are knowledgeable in such things. Unscrewing the old tube requires application of significant heat and will also require a padded vise. You can risk several kinds of damage if you don't do it right.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...