M4 +2 FACTORY EXTENSIONS for sale !!!!!!!!!

idolan2005

Ok who wants them its the real Benelli part #81043P I have 6 of them and they are new in benelli packaging. I accept paypal or check on these. Price is 220.00 shipped you can call me at ***-***-**** to check availibility.

Mark

[ 05-14-2006, 06:51 PM: Message edited by: idolan2005 ]

Hey I could sell them for 500 plus like the last one on ebay but I am not. I paid well over factory price for them. If you want one let me know. If I was making a living off them I would have them on ebay. I have a small margin on them yes to cover my costs and havign them shipped but not much more. Sorry you think I am scalping. Maybe you can find some for cheaper and let me know where. Also I have 3 left..

I just checked the Cal's site and Yeap they are in stock, I would suggest anyone who is looking it from there I have sold all but one of mine, and I will hold onto it as a extra.

To M1014 : for your information my profit was $30-33 after shipping on each one of them. Glad you think that is scalping, ebay would have been scalping and having someone pay $500+ for something I paid 100's less for is greedy sorry I don't need the extra $$. I am still getting emails and could easily buy from Cal's and sell to people still emailing me but I am not Everyone has gotten a email back saying Cal's has them in stock for 100.00 with a link directly to the benelli part on Cal's page.

Mark

Well Cal's made the price increase today. I sent my buddy the link about 11AM PST when it still showed them in stock at $100. By 4 PM, they revised it to $125 and indicated none left.

What is more interesting is the reversal in Cal's position and their removal of this disclaimer which appeared the end of last year.

November 2, 2005

"Until further notice, BenelliUSA will cease all sales, marketing and use of magazine tube extensions imported or sold under the Benelli, Franchi and Stoeger brands.

BenelliUSA will allow magazine extensions to be supplied by way of tax-exempt sales to law enforcement and government agencies only. The dealer of such a sale will have to supply a letter to BenelliUSA confirming the final destination of the magazine tube extension(s).

If you have questions regarding this new BenelliUSA policy please call (301)283-6981."

I wonder with all the profiteering taking place, did Cal's decide to get in on the action, or has something new come down from the Benelli mountaintop??

I called Benelli today and Cal's bought these from somewhere besides Benelli. Benelli has not shipped any of these since Feb 15th. She said Cal's most probably bought these from another distributor or retail chain that might have still had them in stock. BENELLI IS CURRENTLY NOT SHIPPING THESE AGAIN DUE TO CURRENT BATF IMPORT LAWS Corin, was the rep I spoke with she said they can legally get them here to their warehouse but are forbidden to sell them. Benelli is activly fighting to have this changed

• 3 months later...