Sling afficionados

Quetico

Quetico,

I don't have the catalog and can't seem to find that photo on-line. But, I have a sling suggestion I posted elsewhere on this site. If you want a versatile sling for either tactical or traditional carry, try CQB Solutions -. wwwcqbsolutions.com; 559 635 1172 - ask for Jeff - he is really helpful. I got their SOP Universal for my M1014 and liked it so much I bought a second for my AR. It is extra thick - 1.5", so it is really comfortable. The version I ordered has a "transition buckle" to do quick side to side transitions and a quick release buckle to allow you to take it off with a snap of the buckle. Like none other I have seen or worked. You will likely need an Uncle Mike's adapter for your Nova. Or, there may be alternative ways to mount it directly to the stock. See the web-site for info. Also, they are really helpful if you phone and can help you figure which sling and hardware will work on your Nova. Plus, their prices are great and they stand behind their products. An alternative I hope you like... Stay safe. Tacman

Originally posted by Tacman:

Quetico,

I don't have the catalog and can't seem to find that photo on-line. But, I have a sling suggestion I posted elsewhere on this site. If you want a versatile sling for either tactical or traditional carry, try CQB Solutions -. wwwcqbsolutions.com; 559 635 1172 - ask for Jeff - he is really helpful. I got their SOP Universal for my M1014 and liked it so much I bought a second for my AR. It is extra thick - 1.5", so it is really comfortable. The version I ordered has a "transition buckle" to do quick side to side transitions and a quick release buckle to allow you to take it off with a snap of the buckle. Like none other I have seen or worked. You will likely need an Uncle Mike's adapter for your Nova. Or, there may be alternative ways to mount it directly to the stock. See the web-site for info. Also, they are really helpful if you phone and can help you figure which sling and hardware will work on your Nova. Plus, their prices are great and they stand behind their products. An alternative I hope you like... Stay safe. Tacman

Tacman -

Thanks for the reply. I actually have a CQB SOP sling on my AR and like it very much; it's slicker than snot. But I'm looking for the sling mentioned above for my deer sluggun. I'm going to play with the image thing here and see if I can post the picture. Maybe someone will recognize it. In the meantime, if anybody has an '03 Benelli catalog and knows what kind of sling is pictured on p.26, I'd sure appreciate hearing from you.

Quetico, I checked with Benelli for you, and they suggested you contact Quake Industires in Belgrade, Montana. Visit their website at: www.quakeinc.com

Happy Hunting!

Originally posted by Quetico:

The Benelli 2003 catalog pictures a Nova sluggun on p. 26; the question is: Whose sling is shown, and where can I get one? It looks like it's made of a rubber-like material. I asked my Benelli rep (Illinois) and he has no clue. :confused:

Originally posted by Miss Kitty:

Quetico, I checked with Benelli for you, and they suggested you contact Quake Industires in Belgrade, Montana. Visit their website at: www.quakeinc.com

Happy Hunting!

quote:
Originally posted by Quetico:

The Benelli 2003 catalog pictures a Nova sluggun on p. 26; the question is: Whose sling is shown, and where can I get one? It looks like it's made of a rubber-like material. I asked my Benelli rep (Illinois) and he has no clue. :confused:

Miss Kitty -

Thanks! If you ever find your way to northern Illinois, give me a holler and I'll buy you a drink at the Longbranch...sarsaparilla, of course. :D

Quetico,

Glad you have the right slig info now. By the way, the photo you posted did not work - it took me to a HP web-site. Was there something else to do? Tacman

Tacman -

Yeah. It was supposed to take you there. Click on "View". The picture comes up. Voila! :eek: ;)

[ August 08, 2003, 10:30 PM: Message edited by: Quetico ]

Quetico,

Sorry, did not work - it prompted for user name and password and no mention of "View" anywhere. Maybe it remembers your computer via a cookie and it is different for new users or non-members...

Tacman

[ August 09, 2003, 02:31 PM: Message edited by: Tacman ]

Quetico,

Sorry, did not work - it prompted for user name and password and no mention of "View" anywhere. Maybe it remembers your computer via a cookie and it is different for new users or non-members...

Tacman

Tacman -

It should work; it's a generic-access website for posting pix. Post your e-mail here and I'll send it to you.

;)