JUST TO INFORM....

MASTERBLASTR

I own a SBEII and a SUPERSPORT and though both share the comfortech system and the crio barrels the chokes are different.

not only the supersport chokes are extended (GOOD!) they wont fit the SBEII.

oooooooooops!!!!!!!!

this information was suppossed to be classified...

I bought the supersport in order to swap chokes from one to the other, chokes I had made to order for the SBEII by WRIGHT´S GUNSMITHING.

now I´ll have to order a new set, one that will have to fit the supersport...

web site lacks more data...it sucks!

hope this helps you, as no one helped, me.

from down the border, JOE

Looks like someone didn't do their homework before making the purchase.

In addition to easily finding the information on the net, it would have been a pretty simple exercise to take one of your existing tubes to the dealer for a trial fit before the purchase.

I'm not sure exactly what it is that Benelli is supposed to put on their site to inform customers as to whether or not the chokes they have at home in their gun safe will fit their new Benelli.

How would that read?

"Caution: Choke tubes furnished with this gun may or may not interchange with existing tubes from other makes and models".

Does the muffler from Expedition fit your wife's Mustang?

Does Ford disclose this on their website, or is it something they assumed you'd know, or at least research if it was an issue?

I guess giving them different names was insufficient?

Tucker is exactly correct. Lack of homework. No big deal, but we are talking about guns here.

If I can shoot .38 in a .357, I can shoot .357 in a .38, right?

.45 ACP and .45 LC are both .45, so they should interchange, right?

Let's blame someone else...

Reminds me of the dolts that buy Beretta Optima Plus guns and think that Crio Plus chokes are the same. Optima Plus guns are back-bored, Crio Plus guns are not, so how can the chokes shoot the same in both guns?

mudhen - CA

please undertand the I bought an item from the info I had from the website(there is no benelli dealer where I live)

the BENELLI website the site informs that the supersport has the crio "extended" chokes.

WHILE THE SBEII HAS CRIO CHOKES

WHAT DO YOU UNDERTAND? CHOKES ARE THE SAME BUT EXTENDED ON THE SUPER SPORT, RIGHT?

does beretta offer the xtrema with optima or optima plus chokes?(meaning they are different)

WHAT IS OBVIOUS TO SOME IS NOT TO OTHERS...

IF MUDHEN GOT BURNED BY WHAT IS OBVIOUS TO HIM AND WHAT IS NOT TO OTHERS, THATS HIS PROBLEM.

CHECK THE WEBSITE THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IN THE NAMES IS THE WORD "EXTENDED" WHICH IS NOT ALL TRUE, RIGHT?

please go and check, do your homework!

what would you understand if BRILEY offered

beretta/benelli chokes

and beretta/benelli extended chokes?

XXXXX

websites should be clear.

you should try reading European forums and learn some....

seems like every question a forum reader has, is responded as if it was obvious.

aknowledge and recognize, the web site is wrong!!!!

I WAS JUST TRYING TO HELP POTENTIAL BUYERS OF THE SUPER SPORTS TO SEE SOMETHING THAT IS NOT OBVIOUS FROM THE INFO ON THE WEBSITE.

WHY SHOULD I GO TO TRULICK CHOKES BEFORE I BUY MY FERRARI(SORRY IT IS NOT OBVIOUS..)

came here for help...

my mistake, won´t happen again, if ever...

[ 02-17-2006, 02:54 PM: Message edited by: Nelli Girl ]

If only we were all as perfect as the two of you. It seems that you lack of compassion regarding a fellow Benelli owners question has prompted him to look elsewhere for advice. I too will look elsewhere. After reading these forums for the last six month it has become very clear that only the elite can have a differing opinion. Catch a clue gentlemen. Unlike your childish smiley's eyes, the world does not revolve around you.

Great first post....six months here without posting...I beg you sir, please don't go, please...sadly, you will be missed...maybe you can get a refund of the fee they charge to be here...

Fear not, brave one, there will be more like you, there always are...

I couldn't understand a word of his second reply and he somehow managed to mangle the facts very badly with every word he typed...not so good for a national shooting champion many times over...even worse for a troll who clearly only came here to bash the fine Benelli brand name...

This one is just for you though,

:rolleyes:

mudhen - CA

Dang, I almost missed this one. Where are these people coming from? Valid questions and concerns along with valid responces and answers are what make forum so useful on the web. MasterB started out with some good info and then turned it into a troll simply because he expects Benelli to do everything for him. He bought it without checking first. (do I hear an echo?) His fault.

Secondly, gdf, he did not start off with a question nor was he seeking advice. He came on here to say that this site sucks. He really did. You can read it right up there. If you had really been reading these posts for the last six months you might see why some of the folks here are loosing patience with this kind of thing.

There's a lot of great info to be found and shared here. "web site lacks more data...it sucks!" doesn't do anybody any good.

People who buy a Benelli, or anything else, without first making sure it's really what they want or need are the ones who need to catch a clue. Foolishness does not warrant compassion.

Anybody got odds on when the next "A $1400 shotgun should have zero recoil!" post will show up?

That's my favorite one.

I'll just reiterate what mudhen stated above.

The last two (we can only hope) posts by MASTERASS were nonsensical drivel.

I figured he'd suffered a slight stroke or was drunk off his arse.

As for you gdf7385, after 6 months of lurking, choosing to jump into the middle of a fray and siding with a lunatic shows some pretty poor judgement on your part.

Perhaps it should have been 6 months and one more day?

:rolleyes:

Are extened chokes realy that much better than the factory chokes? The browning gold i had was tight with the full choke but i had to build a better mouse trap.I tried a comp&choke XXX full it worked good but i thought it was a little to tight had some misses on close range turkeys. With my new SBEII im going to stick with the full that it came with (for now :D ).

ditto to you all, jjaajajaja

see, again making the same mistakes!

you guys know it all... sorry... even if you dont undertand spanish, jajajaj

All I can see is why both of you are not moderators(even if you try...to know it all), benelli would be ashamed of having people like you answering to the post made by future customers.

and for the ones who cant read enough I stated that "since we dont have a Benelli dealer where I live".

MEANS THAT THERE ARE NO BENELLI DEALERS IN MEXICO.!!!!!

TO BE ABLE TO CHECK AND SEE THE GUN BEFORE BUYING ONE.

THANKS TO YOU ALL OTHERS...

HI GUYS, just went to the Benelli USA sight & HAD to get my 2 cents worth in. At the bottom of the info on the Supersport & Sport II it says "Extended CrioChoke tubes fit Sport II, SuperSport, and Cordoba models only."

I was looking at a Franchi Alcione but am now thinking I should go with the SuperSport. Just came back from shooting 100 rounds of trap with "another brand" 12ga o/u & my shoulder is killing me - maybe the ComforTech :confused: :confused: IS the way to go?? I would go with a 410 to save my frail, old shoulder BUT my frail, old eyes just can't see the clays well enough to hit them with a 410. tongue.gif