Has anyone seen this before

AnthonyA

After my brothers first shoot with the nova he noticed a spot inside the barrell approx 5 " back from the muzzle on the bottom. I thought it was a piece of wad possibly stuck to the barrell. But after trying to clean it with a number of different products the spot was still there.

Last weekend we went to a shoot and he got a number of experienced people to look at it and they said they have never seen anything like it. When we got home we tried tp clean it again without any luck. Then we got a pick out and tried to scrape it off and found the spot seems reccessed into the barrell like it is missing part of the chrome finish in that particular spot.

I was just wondering if anyone has come across this before.

My brother is in the process of trying to send the gun back to have it replaced from where it was purchased right now and hopefully they will take it with no problems.