SBE PRICES(HELP)

popapi

Originally posted by popapi:

Just curious and I'm DIFFINANTLY in the market to purchase a SBE in comp, blk, 28",12 guage who would know where I could find one at a GOOD price.Thanks in advance

Try Mack's Prairie Wings, Stuttgart, AR. They usually ahve good prices on Benelli. I could have bought a 12 ga. Montefeltro for $735 vs. $900 around Dallas.

CK

[ 03-23-2004, 08:52 PM: Message edited by: CKuwitzky ]

Originally posted by CKuwitzky:

quote:
Originally posted by popapi:

Just curious and I'm DIFFINANTLY in the market to purchase a SBE in comp, blk, 28",12 guage who would know where I could find one at a GOOD price.Thanks in advance

Try Mack's Prairie Wings, Stuttgart, AR. They usually ahve good prices on Benelli. I could have bought a 12 ga. Montefeltro for $735 vs. $900 around Dallas.

CK Thanks C.

Originally posted by bambihunter:

Have you tried ordering one from Mustang Gun and Pawn? Call 'em, if they don't have it in stock they can get it. Either them, or Outdoor America on MacArthur.

Read my other post about the offer to shoot mine (I'm here in OKC too)...

Ok thank you.

I just looked mine up, I gave under $950 10 years ago (with tax and all). They haven't made THAT MANY changes since then. I guess inflation and the fact that they now have thier deserved reputation. When I bought mine I had to travel around 100 miles one way to get it, no one in S.E. Kanas had them at the time, now they all do...