Superbowl XL & UFC 57

usmarine

I believe the Super Bowl is the most widely watched program in the WORLD annually. So actually I and millions of others care. I also participate in MMA and have followed the UFC from the 1st fight. usmarine have you ever seen the earlier fights? They literally had 0 rules and no time limits! I saw Tank Abbott fight (actally fighting consistantly for over 90 minutes I believe, (none of this full guard resting on your opponent stuff) Where its still a rough sport its nothing like it was in the begining, which is actually a good thing. It was far to violent and the UFC wouldn't of lasted IMO. I agree with both your picks usmarine. Even though I'd like to see Coutoure win I think his age has caught up with him. Chucks hands are gonna be to fast. Back to your regularly scheduled program.

I care big time about this UFC. And will be watching tonight. I train in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu under a Rickson Gracie trained instructor, and am a huge UFC fan. I am pulling for Randy Couture tonight. I just like his style. As for the Super Bowl , STEELERS. I would like to see Cower finally get it done. There's my $0.02

You don't have to like it, but why waste your time putting in a negative comment???

I think that skill wise and strength wise, they are equal. But age is what's going to do Randy Couture in.

I admire both of these guys because they are pure fighters, they fight to be the best, not for the money. And both have guts.

But 10-15 years is a lot of age difference. No matter how skilled you are. Your body just can't last like it did. Vis-a-Vis "I'm Not As Good As I Once Was" - Toby Keith.

So since there both great competitors and fighters, it's going to be tipped in Chuck Liddel's favor because he's just younger and has more stamina. No matter how long you train, stamina changes as you get older.

So Chuck Liddell the winner it is.

Who cares about the Seahawks/Steelers, I don't think they would have made anyones top 10 for "teams You'd like to see play in the Superbowl"

The best thing about the Superbowl is the commercials anyway

The best sport season starts 2/19

The best thing about UFC is NOT watching Coutoure lose (again) It's the up-and-comers

WHO CARES WHAT LUCKY PUNK THINKS :cool: THERE ARE ALOT OF FANS OUT THERE WHO ROOTED FOR THE SEAHAWKS& THE STEELERS ALL SEASON LONG , I'M SURE THE FANS APPRECIATE ALL THE WORK & EFFORT THERE TEAM PUT IN ALL SEASON LONG, WHETHER THEY MADE IT TO THE BIG GAME OR NOT . ITS GONNA BE A GOOD GAME REGARDLESS OF WHICH TEAM WINS. GO STEELERS