M2 Benelli Canada Goose Hunt

LBDB1A

I just returned from 5 days of Goose and Duck hunting west of Regina SK. On Monday Oct. 16th it was snowing and 25 degrees F. The snow geese were decoying well and the 4 of us got our 80 bird limit by 10:30 am. That afternoon we did a field hunt for Greenheads and got a limit of 32 birds very quickly. The first day was great due to the snow and windy weather. We had another good 42 bird snow goose hunt on Friday due to freezing rain and low visibility. For the week we had 169 geese and 52 ducks. I treat my M2 with Militec-1 and it performed perfectly in the freezing rain and snow. I was shooting Kent Steel 3 inch BB`s and No. 2`s. The M2 treated with Militec-1 works great for me in both cold and hot weather.

Well I'm brand new to this site as you can see but I hope to chat alot with you guys. I live in Regina, SK and just wanted to congratulate you on your hunts. I have the privelage to hunt this province all season long and sometimes take it for granted. But anyways just wanted to say hello and once again congrats.

Cheers.