m1 super 90

deguelo

greetings all-- first post here. i'm contemplating the purchase of an m1 super 90 w/ a mag extension. two q's-- it has a 19.75'' bbl., but that didn't seem to be an option for this gun per this website. perhaps an older manufacture? second, it has rifle sights, but i would like to install a ghost ring. can an aftermarket gr assembly be purchased from benelli? it apeared to me from the website that only the tritium inserts were available. thank you for your input.

In your case, I would start with buying the GR M1. The receiver is already drilled, tapped and has the GR rear sight installed and the GR front sight on the barrel. These you would need to purchase and have mounted if you went the other route...parts and labor could run you 400+. If you already had the GR setup, you could just remove the rear GR sight and switch to the RS barrel without any additional work needed. The Tritium inserts are an option. The gun comes factory with the standard painted 3 dot system for the GR. If I were you, I'd wait and get what you really wanted. Welcome to the forums here, many happy returns.