Customer service

Skybroom

Just wondering how many of you have sent your SBEII trigger assembly in for the safety spring adjustment. Back in December I saw a number of people posting good results and getting it back within a week. Mine was received at Benelli on Feb. 14th and I still haven't heard a thing. I sent an email about a week ago and still haven't got a response. I sent another one yesterday and still nothing. I'm beginning to think all the horror stories about Benelli's customer service are true.

I contacted C Day back in December and got a response within a day. I wanted to wait until hunting season was over to send it in. C Day said he/she would be on leave in Feb. and March but I should simply write "safety spring" on the package and it would get into the right hands. I guess it didn't make it into the right hands.

I finally got it figured out. Still no response from my emails but a phone call got me a tracking number. It was shipped back out after 9 days, but they shipped it back to the UPS store that I sent it from instead of my address that was inside the package.

Actually, the owner of the UPS store is a former boss of mine. He called and left a message that day. I didn't get it until I got home from work. He remembered the box I originally shipped it in and did some research to find out if the sender was who I had originally sent it to. One of his employees signed for it and he didn't know about it for 2 days.