Terror Crio Choke tubes- Which One???

Deerslayer

For those of you suggesting the Terror choke tubes for the SBEII for turkey hunting, I am not sure as to which one to order. I went to the wadwizzard site and there are two to choose from. Can someone point me in the right direction as to which one to get and why. The two are as follows:

1-BRTF-TCT Optima field Crio .655

2-BRTS-TCT Sporting Crio .655

I do not understand what the difference is in the two and would appreciate any help than anyone could offer.

Thanks in advance!!!

Good Hunting

Originally posted by Deerslayer:

For those of you suggesting the Terror choke tubes for the SBEII for turkey hunting, I am not sure as to which one to order. I went to the wadwizzard site and there are two to choose from. Can someone point me in the right direction as to which one to get and why. The two are as follows:

1-BRTF-TCT Optima field Crio .655

2-BRTS-TCT Sporting Crio .655

I do not understand what the difference is in the two and would appreciate any help than anyone could offer.

Thanks in advance!!!

Good Hunting

Haven't tried the Terror but did try the Wad Wizzard, not impressed for a $100.00. went out on a limb and bought a Rhino and it pattern great, matter fact it patterned all five loads I tried good.

[ 02-27-2005, 12:06 PM: Message edited by: MagManiac ]

I contacted SRM about a turkey Terror for the SBE II.

They said they had not tested their turkey tube in the SBE II, but would refund my $$ if I was not satisfied.

Don't know the diff from field to sporting.

I have heard from some folks at the NWTF page that the .655 was producing some good results.

I don't have the time or desire to buy 5-6 tubes, so I went with Comp-n-Choke who has tested their tubes.

I'll post C-n-C SBE II pattern photos when I get them.

Good luck!

mudhen - CA