M1014 EXT ?

RM

JUST INSTALLED 2-SHOT EXT, AND CHECKING TO SEE IF I DONE IT RIGHT. BECAUSE THIS IS MY 1ST. TACTICAL SHOTGUN. I JUST UNSCREWED MAG CAP ,REMOVED BARREL, SLIPPED OFF OLD ONE AND SLIPPED ON NEW ONE, AND TIGHTENED DOWN MAG CAP.NO SEAL CAP OR SPRING POPPED OUT. ALSO WHEN I LOAD SHELLS IN IT IS VERY STIFF PUSHING THEM IN. IS THIS NORMAL FOR THIS MODEL.OR IS THE SPRING JUST TOO NEW. REASON FOR ASKING IS I HAVE A BERETTA TRAP AUTO MY FIRST AND ONLY OTHER SHOTGUN AND THEY GO IN WITH ALOT LESS FORCE, SO THAT WAS BRINGING ME TO THE QUESTION DID I INSTALL IT RIGHT. :confused:

Sounds like your magazine spring seal ring is still in their,if you bought this M1014 new ,the spring seal ring is still on the end of the magazine tube that you unscrewed the fake one off.refer to page 50 of your manual ,it will show the tool needed for the job.thats what I had to do. Your a privileged man to be able to reconize and own such a weapon. keep us posted-----M1014 ;)

The two items I eliminated where the magazine spring seal ring which you just removed with your relative pliers,and the colored rod,,which is the shell limiter,save them for a hunt with your friends .Now when you undo your magazine cap,watch out for the spring fling beause there isn"t anything holding it in place ,keep your magazine end cap tight and blast away,---Small Arms Review magazine--new issue March 2004 Get it. Peace my M1014 brother''''''''''''''''''''''M1014 ;)