FS: Benelli M4 LE (11707) *SOLD*

Akoni

I always wind up using my 870 instead, so...

This has less than 300 rounds throught it and is in excellent condition. Has a two round extension (Benelli), collapsible stock and fixed pistol grip stock. Decided to try here before putting it on Gunbroker.

$1400.00 (MO or certified checks only) shipped + insured to your FFL.

[ 10-24-2006, 11:57 AM: Message edited by: Akoni ]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

tucker301,

What is your problem? Maybe I'm mis-reading the tone of your post but it certainly sounds like you have an issue.

I've been out of town and have not checked here in a while but came on today to change the add to *sold*.

I may sell my other M4 if anyone is interested.

[ 10-24-2006, 11:59 AM: Message edited by: Akoni ]

alright kids,,play nice :D ,,,next we're gonna get some a**hole who thinks he or she is gonna try to sell us some rare Benelli gem like a $10billion only one of one made 9'' barrel or some other far out item,,the forum should start a classified section like a Benelli e-bay :cool:

Originally posted by tucker301:

Nothing personal.

I'm sure you're a nice enough gal.

You sound like an idiot and a typical "internet hero"...all tough behind your keyboard and miles of cat-5 cable. If you didn't like the post, you should have just ignored it.

Originally posted by sbeIIfan:

quick question m1014. not to be mean or anything but i have noticed that u alwase put three ",,," (commas). why? why do u always do it?

,,, hahahha idk just thought id ask...

sticky fingers,,,,,just like the stones :D :D :D

[ 10-24-2006, 04:12 PM: Message edited by: M1014 ]

• 2 weeks later...

Impatient people use "bump" or "BTT" (back to top) to push their converstation back up the list.

Since most forums sort the messages by newest first their needy little messages are shoved in front of others, even though there's been no real discussion.

Sort of like that annoying little four year old tugging at your pants, "I wanna go ride the ponies. Please, please, please!"