M2/SBE2 mag extension part numbers?

treelogger

Yes, I know that Benelli-made magazine extension tubes are "on hold", and I don't want to restart a discussion of that.

Instead, I have a pretty simple question. What are the correct part numbers for the 2-shot and 4-shot magazine extension tubes for the M2? I think the SBE2 and the M2 use the same magazine extension tubes. I think the part numbers for the SBE/M1 might be 80087 and 80155, but I have this vague memory that extension tubes for the M1 do not fit on the M2.

Information would be helpful. Also, if someone knows which dealer still has those in stock, preferably at good prices, that would be even more interesting.

Actually, another question came up. Can a M2 (or M1) with the 18.5 inch tactical barrel even use the 4-shot extension, or will it stick out way in front of the barrel?

I haven't seen any of the extensions in the flesh (yet), but it seems to me that the 2-shot extension is about 5" long, and the 4-shot extension is about 14" long (this was measured with a ruler in the Benelli catalog), while the M2 tactical with the 18.5" barrel seems to have 11" or less room underneath the barrel.