schematic for nova pump

72mustang

ok... the pics didnt really help me out much, but i think i figured it out. The spring is about 4 inches long and i believe its called the ejector spring. With the barrel off.. it slides into the breech then the other piece of metal pushed up against it then the barrel slides in/on and rests up against them. I hope that is where they go. Anyways... another question. After the nova has been pumped and fired (dry fire with spent casing) the bolt slides back about 1 inch and stays there. Is this normal? If storing the gun after being fired.. the bold stays open and doesnt completly close. Ive never seen this before with any other pump by other manufacturers. Is this the way the benelli nova operates?

thanks...

• 1 year later...

Just got my new Nova, and the Ejector pin, Ejector Spring and the Pin were not installed. I have figured out how to install both the Ejector Pin, and the Ejector Spring, but the Pin that is supposed to hold them in place is not obvious to me.

They are parts numbers 15, 16 and 64 on the link provided in post #2 by Ol' Roy. Can anyone help please?!