comfort tech

Commando

The Nova has a one piece stock and receiver. It is all one unit, does not come apart. The stock can't be removed or changed.

If you are only refering to the recoil pad, can't help you there. Do not own a nova.

Found this on the Benelli page for the nova, check the page out lot's of info.

The ComforTech™ gel recoil pad is now available as an accessory for the Nova Pump 12-gauge. Made from a synthetic shock absorbing gel originally developed for the medical industry, the pad is ergonomically shaped to fit the shoulder pocket to help spread recoil over the widest possible area. Available in left or right hand.

[ 07-28-2005, 08:33 AM: Message edited by: cherok9878 ]

Sure looks like the Comfortech stock will fit any Benelli semi-auto. Forearms only fit the appropriate versions though.

Good luck trying to buy a Comfortech stock (maybe E-bay?) - I may be wrong - but I doubt they will be available for some time as a factory part and I'm sure the retail price will be ugly.

It looks like the SS's Comfortech stock is the same as all the others (with the CF film) and therefore that Gel Pad should be the standard Gel Pad. Same for the Cordoba.

Comfortech Gel Pad fits SBE II, M2, and the Nova pump. Says so in the catalog. Should also say SS & Cordoba imho.

mudhen - CA

The Comfortech stock will only fit the SBE2, M2, Sport2, Super Sport. If you'll notice, the receiver is narrower, the stock shims are different and there is no cutout for the bottom tang on the triggerguard on the new stocks. So if you have a Benelli made before the 2's came out you're pretty much stuck with what you've got. I doubt they'll ever make anything to retrofit the old ones. No one would want to buy the new ones if they did.

smile.gif Let me clear this up sorry my mistake. I did not mean the stock I was talking about the gel pad. Will the gel pad from the sbe or super sport fit the nova??

Well I bought a benelli gel pad not advertise for the Nova and there was no problem it fit. I bought it online for a total of $60. The gel pad now advertised for the nova is 89.00 plus the shipn.

I took the gamble and it fit. FYI the gel pad was originaly purchased for the super sport and it fit my Nova.... smile.gif

Where did you purchase the gel pad? I've had trouble finding them. Only Brownells had them.

Originally posted by Commando:

smile.gif Let me clear this up sorry my mistake. I did not mean the stock I was talking about the gel pad. Will the gel pad from the sbe or super sport fit the nova??

Well I bought a benelli gel pad not advertise for the Nova and there was no problem it fit. I bought it online for a total of $60. The gel pad now advertised for the nova is 89.00 plus the shipn.

I took the gamble and it fit. FYI the gel pad was originaly purchased for the super sport and it fit my Nova.... smile.gif