Other shotguns

zoopman

Upgraded??? Do I detect a bias here??? ;) ;) ;) A Browning A5 humpback handed down from my grandfather about a 1920 model ... Browning has lost the records on serial numbers that old. Still shoots great. A 1976 Browning B2000 w/three barrels that served long & hard. The 2004 SBEII with rifled barrel & scope; plus smoothbore, 5 crio chokes & a Rhino .660 turkey choke; is clearly superior as well as being more versatile. A 20ga Beretta A301 semi auto bought around 1986 for women & children to shoot. Nice gun for what it is. A Beretta O/U to which the SBEII does not equal for Upland game. :cool:

This disregards all of the brain rattling cheap single barrels & side by side doubles that got passed around the neighborhood as I was growing up. :D

No crap on the Ithaca. I have a M 87 featherweight pump and the recoil is to put it lightly, excessive. I decided to go for the Benelli after years of hunting with an 870 super mag. Love the gun, but it was just time for an upgrade. I'm not apposed however to busting out the ol 870 a few times. That gun has been through **** and back.

Yep... I do.. But i would like to own a Supernova... I love my Remingtons. I shoulda made my name RemingtonBoy like on a couple other forums. I like 870s.. Havent ever did nothin with a Benelli besides hold it and shoulder it (M1 Field). Im not sure why i put my name as BenelliBoy... If i could change it i would... But hey...

Perazzi ... for many years I kind of looked at them like I look at gold Rolex watches ... longingly. LOL I feared that "I would hate myself in the morning" if I talked myself into getting one. About ten years ago all of those impetuous thoughts left me. :D

VERY Nice gun Tuck ... good to see one in the hands of someone who REALLY knows what it's all about! :cool: