CrioChoke™ tubes 12-gauge

saadivirk

:confused:

Anyone have close pictures of CrioChoke™ tubes for 12-gauge are available in cylinder, improved cylinder, modified, improved modified and full. (for SBE II and M2 models only) and New for 2005 are three special field CrioChoke™ tubes: a pass-shooting choke for long range waterfowl pass shooting.

I wana know is there anthing written on all these Chokes or they are all blank.

Bye.

Saadi

[email protected]

tongue.gif

Originally posted by saadivirk:

:confused:

Anyone have close pictures of CrioChoke™ tubes for 12-gauge are available in cylinder, improved cylinder, modified, improved modified and full. (for SBE II and M2 models only) and New for 2005 are three special field CrioChoke™ tubes: a pass-shooting choke for long range waterfowl pass shooting.

I wana know is there anthing written on all these Chokes or they are all blank.

Bye.

Saadi

[email protected]

tongue.gif

I have the M2 with the same chokes. The chokes are stamped with the choke constriction (CYL, IC, etc.) and whether steeel shot is ok. It is not real obvious because they did not paint over the writing. It is just stamped into the metal. Along with the markings there are 1 to 5 or 6 small notches that also correspond to which choke is installed in the barel so you can remember what choke you have in there.

Mike :D