Boyt

cameron

a scoped rifle case might work, I would take your gun with you to a place that sells Boyt cases and see if it fits in the case. Good choice on wanting a Boyt case, I have one and it was the best money I ever spent on a case. I just wish I would've bought a Boyt sooner instead of buying all the cheap cases that only last for a year or two first.

Avoid Boyt at all costs!!! I went duck hunting and put my wet 1187 in my Boyt camo floatation case for the 10 minute trip home. When I got there the finish was gone off most of both sides of the receiver and barrel. the fabric pattern was imprinted on the gun. I called Boyt and after the run around someone finally told me there was NO WAY THE FABRIC WAS AT ALL CORROSIVE. howev er they would send me $200 worth of Boyt products of my choice to reimburse me for the damage their case didnt cause if I mailed them my case. I did and ordered an identical case. Much to my surprise the fabric on the inside of the case was entirely different. IMAGINE THAT. Why couldnt they just own up to the problems they were having with their products instead of giving me the **** run around. BY THE WAY CABELAS MAKES A NICE CANVAS GUN CASE THAT IS EQUAL OR BETTER IN QUALITY.

Rifleman.