Which SuperNova Tactical?

Drundel

I'm gonna get a HD shotgun and I want one with ghost rings, but not sure about the pistol grip. I've actually never shot a pistol grip shotgun before, just me 10 other normal hunting shotguns.

Any votes? Also, does anyone know if the ghost rings are night sights?

Thx

Brad

I recently purchased a SuperNova tactical with 18 inch barrel, ghost ring sights and the full stock pistol grip. In a nutshell, I love the gun. I've learned to relieve alot of the pressure on my shoulder my balancing the recoil between my hand and my shoulder. It worked like a charm this past dove season. Took the gun in dark closet before I posted to you and no, the sights are not night sights, just bright white paint.

Guest DocLRRP

I too, just purchased a Super Nova tactical with GR sights and a pistolgrip. No problems in navigating or town home during some simulation training.. i really like the gun and the light weight makes mobility a dream.

By the way, sonyman74, which holo sight did you get >??

Well, I wanted the Eotech but I use the BSA Panoramic Multi-Reticle Sight. I have one on my Nova that I hunt with and I love it. I am able to get a sight on my targets way faster than the normal sights in the barrel. I went shooting and after 150 rounds it not once lost its sighting. So I decided it was good enough to go on my Super Nova tactical. Plus at $50.00 it saved me $400.00 by not getting the EOtech. I got it from Natchez Shooters.

I'm gonna order one on Saturday. Thanks for the posts. I'm not sure I want an extended mag. tube but I do like the idea of a light right under my barrel, just not the price range of a Surefire. I'm gonna take another look at the pointsights. Thx for the suggestion.

Guest DocLRRP

I took my wife with me to the range to fire the Super Nova. We used very nice LE Ammo fro Ranger, 12ga, 2 3/4", 9 pellet 00 Buck and the same brand of 1oz slugs.

We fired about 25 rounds each and she complauned about recoil(she is 5'5" and 130lbs of very lean muscle).

I told her , actually asked, to go upstairs to te gun shop and get a gel pad from the comfort tec system.

When she came back, she told me that it would be months to get the pad so she bought a Super Nova with the complete Comfrot Tec system and would be back after she finished th paper work. Gotta love her.

[ 11-07-2006, 08:27 PM: Message edited by: DocLRRP ]