m4 side saddle

doubletap

I used to be a fan of side saddles,,kinda still am,,,the bolt on kind are good if one doesn't torque the nut on tight,,which causes the reciever to bind then the action gets sluggish or worse,,theres a new stick on kind thats looks cool,,kinda like those,, smile.gif

Originally posted by M1014:

I used to be a fan of side saddles,,kinda still am,,,the bolt on kind are good if one doesn't torque the nut on tight,,which causes the reciever to bind then the action gets sluggish or worse,,theres a new stick on kind thats looks cool,,kinda like those,, smile.gif

Will the receiver be scratched if you ever want to take off the side saddle?

yes it will fit the M1super 90,,it doesn't really scratch the reciever,,,it leaves an impression after a while,,thats the best way to describe it,,the reason I took it off is for balancing and handling reasons,,,the best example would be the comparison of a stanard stock to a pistolgrip stock balancing and handling,, peace to you my Benelli brothers smile.gif

[ 03-30-2006, 02:33 PM: Message edited by: M1014 ]

what do you guys think of just carrying a bandoler? It is not as quick on the reload perhapse but holds a lot more rounds. and with a nine round capacity how quick do you have to reload? We all know that zombies only shamble like in the original dawn of the dead, they do not run like in the remake.

Yo Mesa, very nice! :D When will the 6-round holders be available? Also, how snug do the shot-shells fit in the holder? It's more tactically correct to put the shells in upside down to ease in the loading process--they won't fall out after running around for half an hour, will they?

The 6-shot SureShell for Benelli M4 (and the 4-shot too) is waiting on brackets. We didn't machine enough on the first go and have been waiting for a new extrusion to get them back into production. Machining will be completed this week and w'll need another three or four weeks for anodizing.

The shells are secured by a Santoprene tube that holds them pretty securely. Depending on how much you bounce around, you should be able to load the shells brass down.

Originally posted by Mesa Tactical:

The 6-shot SureShell for Benelli M4 (and the 4-shot too) is waiting on brackets. We didn't machine enough on the first go and have been waiting for a new extrusion to get them back into production. Machining will be completed this week and w'll need another three or four weeks for anodizing.

The shells are secured by a Santoprene tube that holds them pretty securely. Depending on how much you bounce around, you should be able to load the shells brass down.

I definitely want a 6 rounder when its ready. How about a group buy?

Originally posted by doubletap:

I'm sorry, I'm a bit confused. Will the tac star made for the m1 super 90 fit my m4 without any problems?

I have the Tacstar, and yes, it will work. When swapping some of the hardware, removing the Benelli snap ring can be a little frustrating. Mine looks good and functions...no problems.

Originally posted by Red Cobra:

I definitely want a 6 rounder when its ready. How about a group buy? [/QB]

Count me in on a group buy. Who's going to coordinate it? How about you Ed? [/QB]

It will be my first time starting one, but I have benefited from a group buy before. I'll contact Mesa

[ 03-31-2006, 01:47 PM: Message edited by: James00 ]

• 4 years later...