Hello Everyone! 1ST Post & Pic

Red Cobra

I would like to say hi to everyone and introduce myself as Red Cobra! I stumbled across this forum yesterday, the 17th, and was so impressed that I joined. I'm looking to purchase a Benelli M4 in the future, and the wealth of info about that firearm on this board was astounding! For now I have a Benelli M1 Entry as my sole shotgun. Here's a pic of it with a friend. :D 100_1099.jpg

Originally posted by sbeIIfan:

Does the gun next to the shotgun give much recoil?

No it does not. The polymer construction helps to absorb alot of the felt recoil in say similar weapons like my AR-15. I hope the moderators don't mind me posting this non-related Benelli pic. smile.gif 100_1024.jpg

Originally posted by sbeIIfan:

If you heard something, what gun would you use? OO yea can I have your HF + silencer? tongue.gif smile.gif :cool: tongue.gif :D

No doubt the home protector is the Benelli M1 Entry! Class III weaponry is a big NO NO in Illlinois, in addition to other non-friendly gun laws, no CCW. You can't own a suppressor in IL, sbeIIfan. I grew up in that state and moved out of it in my early twenties. It was the best move I ever made. :D :D

[ 07-19-2005, 10:28 AM: Message edited by: Red Cobra ]

Originally posted by tucker301:

For those who are morbidly curious, the little cutie on the bottom is the HK G36 (correct me if I'm wrong, Cobra).

It's a class 3 restricted weapon, not for sale to the general public.

The caliber is 5.56 x 45 mm (.223 Rem.).

Now that you know you want one, and you know you can't have one, here's where you can (not) get one.

Actually tucker301, you are incorrect. It is an HK SL8-1. It is an SBR (Short Barreled Rifle) and is legal for anyone to own who is fortunate to live in a state that permits it. It requires a tax stamp from the ATF and a $200.00 fee (for those of you new to the class III world). It is semi-automatic .223 caliber rifle and is a RIOT to shoot! :D :D

By the way tucker301, thanks for the link on GunBroker.com. The firearm pictured is an actual HK G36E, standard issue to the German military. Those are very nice pictures of it. My SL8-1 is a copy of the HK G36K, which has a 12.5" barrel, and is issued to the KSK.