Standard mag alloy or steel?

chukarhunter

if yours is detachable i would imagne that you could take it to a steel working shop or a mechanic's shop and get them to custom make you one, onlything would be important is the inner and outer diameter and the threading on the top and how the lower is done be it threading or what not

just an idea

Wulf

Lupinus Nobilitas

________

KTM 300EXC

Edited by Wulf

Originally posted by Wulf:

if yours is detachable i would imagne that you could take it to a steel working shop or a mechanic's shop and get them to custom make you one, onlything would be important is the inner and outer diameter and the threading on the top and how the lower is done be it threading or what not

just an idea

Wulf

Lupinus Nobilitas

Thanks for the reply, I don't have mine off yet, but it is a 7 round tactical, I think it just unscrews, but not sure, do you know? this is a m1 super 90, I would like to put a standard 4 round mag tube on it and start using it for Chukar hunting, I know you can buy standard mag tubes but don't know if they are alloy or steel. also do you know how much a m1 super 90 weighs with a 26" and a standard mag? any info would help. thanks,...Chukar hunter