Tactical M1014 pic

M1014

Great Pic!

I'm a newbie to this site so maybe you could answer a couple questions for me. I want to add one of these babies to my arsenal but I'm sort of hoping the Assault Weapons Ban will die the ignoble death that it deserves so that I can get one with the collapsible stock. Has it been mentioned on this forum whether or not Benelli will offer this model to civilians if the AWB dies?

I understand that only a limited number of these weapons were available for civilian use this year due to the fact that military constracts were given priority. Do you think Benelli will increase it's production for civilians next year?

I would appreciate any intel that anyone can give me about this matter. Thanks.

Here you go.

Ran across this today while looking for other deals... http://www.therightgun.com/shotgunPages/benelliShotguns.html

ben003aa_lg.gif

BEN003 $1625 New Benelli m4 Limited Edition #M1014. IN STOCK,

First come. First served. BEAUTIFUL!!! Dont miss out! New in box. Manufactured for the US Marines. ONLY2500 of these are for the public. Barrel Length 18.5",Stock Synthetic, Magazine Capacity 4+1 Chokes IC, Sights Ghost-ring, Overall Length 39.8", Avg. Weight 8.4 lbs. please note this does NOT have collapsible stock, it has an adjustable stock

.IN STOCK

AND CALIFORNIA LEGAL

WE HAVE VERY FEW 2 SHOT EXTENSION TUBES FOR THE Benelli m4 Limited Edition #M1014. IN STOCK-. ACT NOW. FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED. $125 SHIPPED

ben003e_lg.gif IN STOCK , MORE ON THE WAY

WE ALSO HAVE OTHER BENELLI EXTENSION TUBES AVAILABLE

M1014 - shhhh

... 'what momma don't know, don't hurt her.'

I might have inquired a bit further but I opted for a new toy for the boat...

128119.jpg

Why do I make something like fishing so complex??? When I got my first Garmin units I thought things were getting out of hand .. :rolleyes:

That's a great angle of the M4 M1014! What kinda sling do you have in there. I'm curently looking at the 3 point tactical sling but have not decided yet. I'll post pics as soon as I upload my missing software for the digital cam..

Yup that TacStar barrel shroud looks good in there!

Regards!

M10144me

[ 04-22-2004, 09:25 PM: Message edited by: M10144me ]

the sling is standard military type from a gunshow,works okay,still in search of a better setup,maybe an mp5 type.The real visual and excelent grip helper is the 3M outdoor tread saftey walk ,stick on,from home depot of all places ,its installed on the forends for better hand traction,works great. see ya later M10144me---------your Benelli brother M1014 ;)

[ 04-08-2004, 09:50 PM: Message edited by: M1014 ]

Originally posted by birddog:

*Note - The U.S. Flag engraved on the reciever denotes this M-4 as a Military/L.E.O. model.

Actually, the flag is a feature of the limited edition M1014, which is civilian. The military version does not have the flag, but does have a real collapsible stock and 7 round magazine capacity.