2 shot mag extension EBAY M4/1014 $$$$

AR-BALLISTIC

I guess Duggan just has the Midas touch. I'm just glad my M1014 already came with a Benelli extension (Got mine off Gunbroker). If I get a second M4 that will definitely be one part I'm not looking forward to getting. Btw, do the extensions from NoDak Spud match the color/finish of the rest of the mag tube?

I got mine about 4 months ago from a fellow BENELLI FORUM person whom I will keep annonmus(is that how you spell that?) Anyway, WHAT A BRO he turned out to be. A factory still sealed in the plastic 2 shot extension for... I s**t you not $75 smackeroooonies. (I would'nt S**T you , your my favorite turd.) (LOL) So when I see guys paying close to $500 for a $75 extension I freakin go nuts. He told me thats what they were selling them for untill they ran out. Be patient and really look around you will find one at a good price if you are patient. CHEERS , Michael

[ 06-12-2006, 05:09 PM: Message edited by: AR-BALLISTIC ]