What you would like to see?

Irish

What are some new products you would like to see from Benelli in the future?

I would like to see the comfortech stock available on the M1 Super 90.

The ability to purchase longer barrels for an M4/M1014 say 26 and 28 inch.

Tactical M2 (suppose to see in 2005)

You probably won't see a ComfortTech on the M1 because the M1 is essentially discontinued in favor of the M2.

I'd like to see much better camo on all guns. Someone needs to figure out how to permamently adhere or etch camo so it does not flake, fade, rub off, etc.

I'd like to see much more from Benelli in the way of accessories like Gel Pads, custom parts, etc. like Beretta has.

As for new guns, it sounds like 2005 is already going to be a banner year, so I can't really think of anything that is missing right now.

mudhen - CA

Originally posted by mudhen:

You probably won't see a ComfortTech on the M1 because the M1 is essentially discontinued in favor of the M2. .

mudhen - CA

If that does pan out that way it still would be nice if you could buy a ComfortTech stock that would fit on your M1.

• 1 month later...

The SBE has been a waterfowlers favorite for years and it took until recently to get a real waterfowling camo on these guns (no offense to you guys lucky enough to hunt flooded timber) . . . . .advantage wetlands i think? . . still have not seen one on dealer's shelves yet . . .if it is like their other camo guns, the colors fade as someone pointed out above . .Mossy oak shadow grass would be nice . . .max 4 HD too . . .12 gauge Nova is too bulky and heavy

Originally posted by blackduck:

The SBE has been a waterfowlers favorite . . .max 4 HD too . . .

The SBE has been dropped from the line. The SBEII ComforTech and SBEII non-ComfoTech are available in Max4 HD and Advantage Timber camo.

I agree, however, that shadowgrass would be a nice addition to the line.

Thanks for the Info,Tuck..I saw that one in my search (For the last year)..but thats a 1014...& I'd rather put the Bucks out for the M4...With removeable chokes Etc...the model 11707...I've paid for one from a Local Benelli dealer..but he has only recieved the 1014..with the Little USA Flag on the reciever....

Thanks for the effort,tho..

Stay Safer! smile.gif