Gunsmith Recommendation

AJW

Just got my Super 90, Law12 & HK512 back from Lee Hadaway. http://thearmsroom.com . Took ages to find someone to do the work I wanted. I am more than pleased with the results. Well worth the effort in finding him. Work included removing Rifle Sights and Installing Ghost Rings & Ramp Fronts, Barrel Shortening (He even managed to re attach the screw on adapter on the Law12 barrel after cutting it to 18). Shortening of all the stocks and adding recoil pads. Re finishing all the guns as well. Nearly forgot he also attached the Surefire "properly", no more wobble.. Surefire take note!!!

Hope this helps someone out there, looking to get some work done. Trying to post a picture???

Cheers Tony. Hadaway.jpg

I think so. He has the ability to pre fabricate parts to make them fit. He is certainly up for a challange, he's got a can do attitude. As for turnround, I think it was about 8 weeks door to door. I had told him I wasn't in any hurry and he did quite a bit of work on 3 guns, so I was pretty pleased with that.

I can email you a picture of the finished results if you want.

Tony.